Scotland UK Advisory Forum
Our Scotland UK Advisory Forum helps us make sure our regulatory approach takes into account the needs and the characteristics of the Scottish healthcare system.
The forum offers us an extra channel to engage with our partners and key interest groups in the country. Through the forum we share and discuss early stage views on policy development. This allows us to focus on medium and long-term priorities in dialogue with our partners in Scotland.
What's been discussed?
When is the next Forum?
- Wednesday 3 October 2018
Who sits on the Forum?
- BMA Scotland
- Care Inspectorate
- Chief Medical Officer
- Citizens Advice Scotland/Patient Advice & Support Service
- Health and Social Care Alliance
- Healthcare Improvement Scotland
- Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
- Medical Defence Union
- Medical Protection Society
- NHS Education Scotland
- Scottish Academy of Medical Royal Colleges and Faculties
- Scottish Association of Medical Directors
- Scottish Board for Academic Medicine
- Scottish Government Health and Social Care Directorates
- Scottish Independent Advocacy Alliance
- Scottish Independent Hospitals Association