Northern Ireland UK Advisory Forum
Our Northern Ireland UK Advisory Forum helps us make sure our regulatory approach takes into account the needs and the characteristics of Northern Ireland's healthcare system.
The forum offers us an extra channel to engage with our partners and key interest groups in the country. Through the forum we share and discuss early stage views on policy development. This allows us to focus on medium and long-term priorities in dialogue with our partners.
What's been discussed?
When is the next Forum?
- Wednesday 21 March
- Thursday 11 October
Who sits on the Forum?
- Queen's University Belfast
- Northern Ireland Medical and Dental Training Agency
- Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority
- Patient and Client Council
- Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
- Chief Medical Officer
- Northern Ireland Confederation of Health and Social Care
- Health and Social Care Board
- Royal College of General Practitioners NI
- British Medical Association
- Public Health Agency
- NI Long-term Conditions Alliance
- Health and Social Care Safety Forum