- Be a friend of the site
Be a friend of the site
You can help us to improve care for patients with learning disabilities in a range of ways.
We want to make sure every doctor hears about the site and has the chance to view it. You can contribute to our promotional efforts by telling people about the site.
There's a number of ways in which you can do that.
How can I help?
- You can connect to your Facebook account using the Facebook icon at the top of the screen, and write a message to your Facebook friends recommending the site.
- You can connect to your Twitter account using the Twitter icon at the top of the screen, and write a tweet recommending the site.
- You can email the site link http://www.gmc-uk.org/learningdisabilities/ to friends and colleagues.
- You can view our short video about the site and pass on the link to friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM4QNM4oPL0
- You can speak to the web editor in your organisation and ask for a link to the video and/or site to appear on your organisation's intranet and website.
Thank you for your support.