Who we work with
We engage with a wide range of individuals and organisations with an interest in ensuring that medical education and training produces doctors who are appropriately trained and professional so that patients, now and in the future, can be confident that they will receive safe, high quality medical care.
- Medical schools;
- Postgraduate deaneries;
- The medical Royal Colleges and Faculties;
- Medical students;
- The four UK Departments of Health;
- Strategic health authorities, trusts and hospitals;
- Patients and the general public;
- Professional bodies;
- Other healthcare regulatory bodies; and
- Doctors, experts in medical education and training, and healthcare quality management.
We work with different stakeholders through our programme of visits, events, consultations, and other activity.
For more information on how you can engage with the GMC in the area of medical education and training, please email us at email@example.com.