Re-sizing text - Mozilla Firefox on a PC
You can change the size of text displayed by adjusting your browser settings. These settings are adjusted using the menu at the top of the screen or by using keyboard shortcuts.
Using your mouse:
- 1. Select the 'View' menu within your browser.
- 2. Select 'Zoom' from the View menu
- 3. Choose 'Zoom in' to increase the text size or 'Zoom out' to decrease the text size
- 4. Repeat steps 1 – 3 to increase or decrease the text size more.
- 5. Choose 'Reset' to return the text size to normal.
Using your keyboard:
- Larger: Press 'Ctrl' and '+' buttons together
- Smaller: Press 'Ctrl' and '-' buttons together
- Return to normal: Press 'Ctrl' and '0' buttons together
The above steps are sufficient to adjust text size for the majority of cases. Where it is not, you can find further help on the My Web My Way website.