Re-sizing text - Mozilla Firefox on a Mac
You can change the size of text displayed by adjusting your browser settings. These settings are adjusted using the menu at the top of the screen or by using keyboard shortcuts.
Using your mouse:
- 1. Select the 'View' menu within your browser.
- 2. Select 'Text size' from the View menu (For Netscape, this will be called 'Text zoom')
- 3. Choose ' Increase' to increase the text size.
- 4. Repeat steps 1 – 3 to increase the text size even more.
- 5. Repeat steps 1 – 3 to and choose 'Normal' to return text size to normal.
Using your keyboard:
Larger: Press 'Apple' and '+' buttons together
Smaller: Press 'Apple' and '-' buttons together
For keyboard access: Make sure 'Full keyboard access' is turned on - you can turn it on or off; by pressing 'Ctrl' + 'F1' at any time.
The above steps are sufficient to adjust text size for the majority of cases.
Where it is not, you can find further help on the My Web My Way website.