Why work at the GMC?
There has never been a more exciting time to join the GMC. We are involved in a rapid programme of change and are committed to using the best technology and practise to deliver our aims.
If this sounds like the type of organisation you would like to be part of, then what can we offer you?
- a relaxed and friendly working environment
- access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities designed to support you as you progress through your career
- a competitive starting salary with additional progression available for exceptional performers
- a comprehensive benefits package designed to reflect our commitment to rewarding individuals for their contribution.
A full list of benefits is below
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days per year, increasing 1 day for each year of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- 35 hour working week with the opportunity to work flexibly
- We are introducing a new defined contribution scheme from 1 July 2013. Our current defined benefit scheme closes to new members on 30 June 2013.
- Health screens and private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme for staff and their immediate family members
- Childcare voucher scheme enabling staff to reduce the cost of their childcare through tax savings
- Cycle to work scheme enabling staff to save on the cost of a new bike through tax savings
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discounted gym membership in Manchester and London